Boom Festival undercover police 2018

Help me lets know to all boombers that boom is no longer safe.

« Older   Newer »

1. Boom Prisioner

User deleted

Hello, I am writing to all boombers. Until last year I was one more boomber, but boom festival betrayed all its followers in the 2018 edition. Boom festival allowed the entry of 700 undercover policemen who arrested 60 boombers of which 14 were 1 year in preventive detention in Castelo Branco and Guarda.
    I was one of them and spent a hell of a year thanks to the fact that Boom festival decided not to publish that the police would be inside the festival, I don't say that Boom festival should make it officially public, because it is obvious that the secret police did not want them participants knew of his presence, but boomfestival had thousands of ways to filter information to warn his followers of the presence of 700 secret police. I also want to say that none of those who were prisoners were Portuguese and none of those who were in prison had large amounts of drugs, we all know that there are large traffickers inside boomfestival but those who were in prison were only boombers who had their possession few drugs only a little more than allowed for consumption.
    BOOM FESTIVAL YOU MISSED US
    SHARE THIS POST SO ALL BOOMBERS KNOW THE TRUTH AND FOR THE NEXT EDITION GO PREPARED

0 replies since 28/9/2019, 13:21   115 views